Friday, July 31, 2009

Things are going really well here! I am in love with Colorado. I spent this week on Mt. Bard with a youth group from Tulsa, OK. I had such an amazing time. The group that went up this week was really fun and their church is really striving to be what exactly what they Bible says the church should be. The mountain was great. It is so nice to get away and go into the mountains to refocus. The only downfall was that it rained a lot while we where there, but we did get to summit. I am so blessed to have experienced Dry Bones this summer.I have been challenged every day and I have grown from these experiences in so many ways. I pray that I will never forget them and I pray that you will experience a time the is just as challenging and defining in you faith. God is good and He knows the way to true life.

No comments:

Post a Comment