Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I am so sorry that I haven't written in a long time! I had a week off and when I got back, things were crazy. So...this is where I am right now -- I am really really struggling with the Christianity I have known forever. You know, the Christianity where you are just like the world and you live just like the world except for the fact that you don't cuss, smoke, drink, and fornicate. A Christianity where we still are materialistic and self-seeking. I am having a very hard time balancing all of the thoughts going on in my head right now. Robbie, a staff member, gave us this article today and it really challenged me. It is written by Greg Boyd. I know it is long, but please read:

www.gregboyd.org/essays/kingdom-living/following-jesus-doesnt-work/

No comments:

Post a Comment