Friday, May 29, 2009

The time is near!

I am leaving in about two hours. Last night was a very good night. My mom made my favorite meal and all of the family hung out. We laughed for hours. I always miss my family's sense of humor when I am gone. My mom helped me pack everything, and my dad and brothers put it all into the car. I am leaving Lauren Goodman's wedding rehearsal and wedding on Friday and Saturday respectively. As soon as Lauren's wedding is over, I am driving to Nashville and flying out to Denver. So, I will be in Denver on Sunday! I am so excited! I will post on Sunday night about who I am staying with and our plans for the week. Thanks for reading this!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck, Madison! I'll be praying for you, and checking on you. :-) --Katharine

    P.S. I thought, at first, that you were helping Denver start a blog of all his deepest darkest secrets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mads this is so exciting! i'll be praying and i know you'll be great! I can't wait to hear stories!!!

    ReplyDelete